The dozen most-read posts from Suicide Prevention News & Comment are listed below. Please see the original announcement or the About Page to learn about SPNAC’s current status (briefly, all posts are available, comments continue to be moderated). Please see the post at the left to learn about SPNAC editor and publisher Franklin Cook’s telephone support service, Personal Grief Coaching — or contact Franklin for more information.
- “Please Stop Saying, ‘Suicide is a permanent solution …'”: bit.ly/permanentsolution
- “Youth Suicide among Native Americans Linked to Colonialism”: bit.ly/suicidecolonialism
- “‘Cyberbullying not epidemic … not killing our children'”: bit.ly/bullyingnot
- “The Last Word on the Financial Crisis and Suicide Prevention”: bit.ly/suicidefinancial
- “Edwin Shneidman’s Meditations on Death Are Full of Life”: bit.ly/edshneidman
- “Culture of Stigma Is a Key Cause of Military, Veteran Suicides”: bit.ly/culturestigma
- “‘Seven Pounds'” Is Guilty of Irresponsibility with Suicide”: bit.ly/poundsguilty
- “Dylan Klebold’s Mom Is a Survivor of Suicide Loss”: bit.ly/kleboldmom
- “Links to Suicide Grief Stories: May 4, 2009”: bit.ly/grief050409
- “Links to Suicide Grief Stories: March 8, 2010”: bit.ly/grief030810
- “‘Badge of Life’ Works To Counter Police Trauma, Suicide”: bit.ly/badgeoflife
- “Military Widow: After Suicide, ‘The family is chastised, too'”: bit.ly/militarywidow
All of the content on SPNAC will continue to be made available as long as there is an interest in the posts and WordPress continues to provide this basic service for free.